This website is being run by Informachine pvt ltd. Informachine pvt ltd (also referred to as "we" and "us") may collect personal information about you through the use of this website. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect and use your personal information and the rights you have with respect to that information.
As an organization, we are committed to respecting and preserving the privacy of all individuals with whom we communicate. We will process your personal information at all times in compliance with relevant privacy and data protection laws.
This Privacy Notice explains the following:
- What personal information we collect on this website
- How we use this information
- How we store your personal information
- How we secure your personal information
- Whether we disclose or share your personal information
- Your rights regarding the personal information you provide to us;
- Our responsibility for website links;
- How to contact us.
The personal Information we collect on this website
We also collect personal information about you if you make use of any of the interactive features of our website. For example, when you complete the data capture form on our website, or when you reply to a blog on our website. We do not collect sensitive information, such as political or religious beliefs, ethnic background, sexual preference, education or any other sensitive information.
How we use this information
Except where required by law, we only use the personal information you provide for the following purposes:
- To deliver the specific information or service you have requested. For example, if you have subscribed to our newsletter or submit an enquiry in relation to a job or career opportunity or business enquiry through this site, we will only use the email address you provide to us to respond to that request. Without your express consent, we will not use your contact details for any other purpose
- We ensure that we always have an appropriate legal basis for processing your personal information. For the most part, the processing of your personal information is based on either a) our legitimate interests related to us providing you services you have requested or otherwise your customer relationship with us, or b) your consent, where requested
How we store your personal information
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is kept safe and confidential and not kept longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it has been processed. If your personal information is no longer needed, it will be removed.
From time to time, we may ask other members of our team or third party service providers to help us manage the information technology systems used to process your personal information.
We will only pass your information to a third party service provider or overseas where we are confident that appropriate standards of protection are in place to protect the confidentiality and safety of any information being handled and to comply with relevant privacy and data protection legislation.
How we secure your personal information
Appropriate security measures are in place to prevent unlawful or unauthorized use, access or accidental loss of personal information. We also seek to ensure that our service providers do the same.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party.
We may reveal personally identifiable information in response to a legal process, e.g. in response to a court order or a subpoena, or in response to a request from a law enforcement agency, or where we believe it is appropriate to investigate, deter or take action in relation to illegal activities and otherwise required by law.
Your rights regarding the personal information you provide to us
- If you wish to stop receiving marketing communications from us then please click on the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the relevant mailing. If you wish to opt-out completely then please contact us at using the details provided below.
- If you would like us to delete your information from our records, please contact us using the contact details below and we will respond within a reasonable time. Please note that we may be required to retain certain information by law and/or for our own legitimate business purpose.
Our responsibility for website links
This Privacy Notice is limited to the personal information we collect and use on this website. We provide links within this website to other websites, including social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. If you follow these links, you should use these sites in conjunction with their respective user and privacy notices, as their data practices fall outside the scope of this Privacy Notice. Therefore, we cannot have any responsibility or influence over the information collected by any third party website and we cannot be responsible for the security and privacy of any information that you may receive on such websites.
This Privacy Notice may be updated from time to time to reflect changes in law, best practice or changes in our practices with respect to the processing of personal information. If you do not agree to any changes, please do not continue to use our website.
If you have any questions about our approach to privacy or you would like to exercise any of the rights mentioned in this Privacy Notice you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to protect your privacy, as stated above, we will make every effort to adopt the best Industry Standards Information Practice, although you understand that 100% security does not exist on the Internet. You are responsible for protecting your personal information and should not share your login details and/or leave your personal devices unattended while you are accessing the Website, etc. The Company does not guarantee and you should not expect your Personal Information to remain private in the event of a malware attack or negligence on your part.